After my honorable discharge from the United States Air Force, I moved to Texas and Canyon Lake has been my home for over 25 years. Half of these years I was self-employed, designing and building furniture & barn-wood picture frames. Then for 7 years I was employed as the Chief of Security for a beautiful vacation resort on River Road. After the resort was sold I worked as the Office Manager for a highly successful real-estate company. I have now switched tracts back onto to the self-employment rail, offering my services and talents to both home & property owners, and to various real-estate companies. Many people need help and are looking for a trustworthy and dependable person who can assist them with many things that go beyond what they are prepared to do for themselves, or just want to enjoy life without having to do so many chores. Here are some of the items I can do for you.
  • Help with moving, driving, errands, & shopping
  • Scheduling, appointments, office assistance
  • Photography
  • Property repairs
  • Tree & weed trimming & removal
  • Lawn Mowing & landscaping
  • Monitoring your vacation home for storm damage & general security
  • Emergencies
  • Unwanted trash removal & odd jobs
  • Marking & flagging the corners of vacant land, marking property sidelines, lot photography & improving curbside appeal for the real-estate industry
  • ....and more
If I don't answer my phone (830-708-8042) please leave a message and I will call you back. You are also welcome to send me an email (rboutelle@gmail.com). If you are having an emergency and need help, contact me, even if late. Please visit & share my website: www.ronaldboutelle.blogspot.com